Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Garbage Disposal

So I came up with this idea to get rid of garbage. I don't know if it's a good one or not, but I'm thinking. Instead of taking the garbage of cities and towns and throwing them into dumps, I think we should throw them in middle of deserts. I mean nothing lives there anyway. It's too hot and unbearable. The garbage dumps and junk yards in the cities and towns, their space could be used for much better things. And we don't have to deal with the sight and smell of it.
I think it's a good idea. Maybe it's because I don't know any negative consequences of this. Wouldn't it just be the same thing as throwin the middle of cities though? Like instead of humans smelling and seeing that garbage, it'd be two cacti and a lizard being blown away in a sand storm. I don't know man.

No comments:

Post a Comment