Words I Use A Lot
- A lot
"Not a little but a lottle"
- Add type of person at the end to give name; ex: Captain Douche Bag, Captain Idiot, Captain Radical
1) "Captain Idiot over here forgot to feed the dog!"
2) "Captain Douche Bag ate the last taco!"
Come see me!
- Fight me; I will destroy you (when in reality I would be the one to receive the beatdown)
"I'm gonna kick your ass"
"Yo come see me!"
- An expression of pain or surprise; can be paired with crap
1) "I forgot to do my homework... Dah crap!"
- Mean person; Asshole McJerkman
"That prank was not cool. What a douche bag."
- Not cool
"That slap across the face was very douche bagish"
- To throw your body forward 90 degrees in a horizontal direction to kick someone with both feet. Although I say it doesn't mean I can do it.
"Stop man! I'll dropkick you!"
- Very; really
"This homework is friggin hard!"
- To express anger or frustration
"It snowed again! Friggin Ay when will it stop?!?!"
- Awesome; really great; epic
"Flea is a gnarly bassist"
- Sucky, crappy, bad, etc.
"He sucks at guitar. Everything he played was so lame."
- Usually said at the end of a sentence and sometimes before.
1) "Man that movie sucked!"
2) "You know what I mean man?"
- see Gnarly
"That jump off the ledge was radical!"
- I don't care
"I got 43 points higher than you on the exam! And I got a 70!"
- I don't know what to say or don't want to say it so I'm stalling
"Does this make me look fat?"
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh no it looks fine."