Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 26

My Favorite Words and Why

Words I Use A Lot

A Lottle
[phrase]
- A lot
"Not a little but a lottle"

Captain ____
[name]
- Add type of person at the end to give name; ex: Captain Douche Bag, Captain Idiot, Captain Radical
1) "Captain Idiot over here forgot to feed the dog!"
2) "Captain Douche Bag ate the last taco!"

Come see me!

[phrase]
- Fight me; I will destroy you (when in reality I would be the one to receive the beatdown)
"I'm gonna kick your ass"
"Yo come see me!"

Dah!
[interjection]
- An expression of pain or surprise; can be paired with crap
1) "I forgot to do my homework... Dah crap!"
2) [smack!]
"Dah! ...ow..."


Douche Bag
[noun]
- Mean person; Asshole McJerkman
syn: Douche
"That prank was not cool. What a douche bag."

Douche Bagish
[adjective]
- Not cool
"That slap across the face was very douche bagish"

Dropkick
[verb]
- To throw your body forward 90 degrees in a horizontal direction to kick someone with both feet. Although I say it doesn't mean I can do it.
"Stop man! I'll dropkick you!"

Friggin
[adverb]
- Very; really
"This homework is friggin hard!"

Friggin Ay!
[phrase]
- To express anger or frustration
"It snowed again! Friggin Ay when will it stop?!?!"

Gnarly
[adjective]
- Awesome; really great; epic
"Flea is a gnarly bassist"

Lame
[adjective]
- Sucky, crappy, bad, etc.
"He sucks at guitar. Everything he played was so lame."

Man
[punctuation... kinda]
- Usually said at the end of a sentence and sometimes before.
1) "Man that movie sucked!"
2) "You know what I mean man?"

Radical
[adjective]
- see Gnarly
"That jump off the ledge was radical!"

Whatevers man
[phrase]
- I don't care
"I got 43 points higher than you on the exam! And I got a 70!"
"Whatevers man."

Uuuuuuuuhhh
[phrase]
- I don't know what to say or don't want to say it so I'm stalling
"Does this make me look fat?"
"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh no it looks fine."

No comments:

Post a Comment