Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 12

To Be "In Love"

This is really hard. Really really really friggin hard. I've been trying to write this blog for the past hour and a half and I came up with nothing. Everyone's got their own opinion or definition. You could mistaken yourself for being in love. I've seen it all the time. "I love him/ her." No you don't. You barely know each other. You don't even talk that much. "Fuck you, I know him/ her very well!" Yeah but do you know them personally? You could always hear about a person through other friends. You could always read about a celebrity online. But the only way to actually know a person is to talk to them. When you're in love, it's more than liking the significant others' personality or physical looks. It's not so much you "need" the significant other. But it's when the other person just makes everything in life so much better. Things could be complete utter shit in your life. But you smile, you think about the one you love and everything is just better. You imagine your significant other saying, "Everything's alright" and their words clean you from stress or worry as if you were covered in dirt in a shower. "Ya know what, I've got her/ him." And everything's alright because of that.

I don't know if I coherently or fully answered, "what it means to be in love". But that's my spiel.

No comments:

Post a Comment