Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 23

Write a Love Letter



Dear Fender Telecaster,

Please be mine. You're one of



Dear Taco Bell
,




Dear My Little Windmill,

A good friend of ours recommended me to spray paint your bass. I guess since I spray painted my bass, I was a good idea to ask to do the same with yours? I remember thinking, "The job I did on mine looks terrible. Friggin baaaad. And you want me to do yours? Cool I get to spray paint something!" We haven't really spoken to each other before. The only "thing"we really had was that we were friends on Facebook. So I went on your page and asked you about the job. And from there everything just fell into place. You started coming over every Friday, ending up in the band we're in now. We started talking. Every night. We'd send each other music we loved or our favorite bands. November 30, 2010 I sent you a video of my favorite Green Day song "Paper Lanterns". And that somehow led into one of my favorite moments in my life. It's only been 2 months but it's been the gnarliest 2 months of my life. I've never been happier.

Let's grow old together. It'll be fun.

Love,
SeasofCheeze

No comments:

Post a Comment