Saturday, January 29, 2011

Day 21

Favorite Movies and Why?

My Top 5 Favorite movies

Tommy Boy
This movie was a classic. Chris Farley was one of the greatest comedic actors that has ever lived. Him teamed up with David Spade worked out so well. If you wanna laugh, watch Tommy Boy.

The Big Lebowski
You gotta look up to The Dude. He's the man. He's the most zen person ever and I admire that. The greatest comeback ever was from this movie. "We're gonna fuck you up." And The Dude responds, "Yeah well, uh that's just like, your opinion man." Friggin genius.

Memento
I only saw this movie once, but it was one heck of a movie. The story was just crazy. I think out of all the movies I've seen, this is the movie I enjoyed the most.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
Scott Pilgrim is a character I really relate to. Especially Scott Pilgrim in the books. I read all 6 after watching it and felt if I read before watching I would've been upset. But it was still a fun movie.

Shaun of the Dead
I love zombies. They're pretty far up there in things I love next to music and people. It was hilarious and entertaining. I think if I had one movie to call my favorite it's this one. I like this movie so much I sat someone special down to watch it. We watched it together on a big screen in my living room while we sat on the couch. It was one of my favorite nights of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment